|Posted by Eslie Taylor on August 15, 2011 at 10:15 PM|
In the beginning of the year I had some goals that I set for the coming year. Things that I thought were necessary to fgrow as a business and artist. I am glad to say that I have accomplished the majority of them, not giving up yet since there are four more months left in the year.
- I did work on my web site and made it more appealing. I have added items and have added one more goal and that is to list 100 jewelry items by the end of the year. That is a big number for me but I will manage.
- I have not held a jewelry party but hope to by end of year. I think this is the key to getting more retail sales.
- I have been more selective in the shows that I pick to take part in. It has paid off . The quality of attendees does have an affect on sales. I have chosen to do an art market near where I live and has helped in getting sales.
- Better with paper work? Better yes but not completely great at it. I will continue on this aspect of my business.
- My best achievement is the improvement of my booth. I have better layout that is user friendly. I purchased a banner that really livens up the booth. I had some table covers made that look good. Have also come up with better way to display earrings.
- I have really gotten more into wire work that is different and unique. Really trying to get away from beading a little, not completely. My creativity raelly has gotten better.
Lets see what the rest of year brings.